Medic Specialist Pneumologie
Medic Specialist Gastroenterologie
Medic Specialist Reumatologie
Medic Specialist Hematologie
Medic Specialist Geriatrie
Medic Specialist Pediatrie
Medic Specialist Psihiatrie
Medic Specialist Oftalmologie
Medic Specialist Radiologie
CURSURI (DISTANCE LEARNING) LIMBA SUEDEZA SI PENTRU LICENTA TAXIMETRIST URMATE DE OBTINERE JOB. STUDII SUPERIOARE MINIMALE DE 3 ANI (SUBINGINERI)
Questions and answers
1. Are there any requirements to become a Taxi driver? Yes, the SRA sets the following requirements. You must be 21 years, had a B license for at least 2 years in a row or hold D license (bus pass). Meet certain medical standards (medical certificate required). You may not be convicted of serious violent or sexual crimes. And clear SRA Taxi ID
2nd Can I get a job? Absolutely, there is a great need for taxi drivers! Especially on weekends and evenings when you also earn the most! Once you’ve got a taxi papers, you can start to drive directly to less demand centers.
3th Once you have taxiförarlegitimation visit these companies’ internal training in service, fare meters and some local information. This course is paid by the rider if you are running a number of passport for him.
4th Can you pass a taxi job? Sure, we can help you find a job in the Stockholm area! We work with several ordering stations and riders.
5th Is the course material is really good? Yes, about 80% of our students are accepted on the Engineering Council tests on the first try! The course material is focused on you both going to be a good taxi driver and meet SRA test. The language is simple and the key is underlined, for everyone to understand and learn the course material quickly and easily.
6th How much earns a taxi driver? It depends on how many hours you work and where you work, day / evening, weekday / weekend. A “normal” salary is between 17 000 and 25 000 SEK…Etichete:sofer taxi suedia, taximetrist suedia
Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine
Clinical Pharmacology and Pharmacotherapy
Clinical Physiology and Nuclear Medicine
Dermatology and Allergology
Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Orthopaedics and Traumatology
Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine
Respiratory Medicine and Allergology
Daca va regasiti printre specialitatile de mai sus si ai avizat la INSPECTORATUL SCOLAR JUDETEAN diplomele atunci poti aplica la o multitudine de job-uri.
- Certificat Conformitate CNRED- Servicii firma contra cost
- Apostila, Tradus, Legalizat- Servicii firma contra cost
- Obtinere Licenta Suedia- Servicii firma- contra cost
- Invatarea Limbii- OBLIGATORIU- cursuri si teste on-line contra cost inclusiv DVD si carti, invatarea continua si dupa inceperea muncii, timp finalizare in functie de credite obtinuta. Cert este ca nu puteti aplica pana cind nu obtineti un credit minim de invatare.
- Obtinere ADRESA SI ID – contra cost- obligatorii
Descrierea firmei: GMS Recruitment is a specialist medical, healthcare professional and locum licensed recruitment agency. We are experts in recruiting doctors, allied health professionals and locums, both locally and internationally. We place medical staff in health care facilities throughout Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Middle East and South Africa.
Whether you are looking for opportunities nearby or overseas we can assist and you can be confident that your application will be handled professionally, ethically and confidentially.
Free service for applicants
Full assistance with documentation process
Excellent doctor support (assistance with your accommodation and travel arrangements)
Coaching on CV layout & interviewing
Local knowledge of all the regions we cover
For more information please visit our website: www.gmsrecruitment.com
For our on-going recruitment projects we are currently seeking doctors of all specialities for a professional opportunity of permanent work in the public hospitals of NORWAY and SWEDEN.
• An intensive FREE course in Swedish/Norwegian for 16 weeks at the course centre in Spain, south of Barcelona. A free Swedish course is also offered to all family members, with kindergarten for the youngest, during that time.
• A remuneration for the intensive course of 700 Euros a month plus a supplement per child of 70 Euros, a free apartment and the flight to Barcelona and back, for the whole family.
• Doctors are invited for a study tour in the specific region in Scandinavia to learn more about the region and the work environment, before making a decision.
• Assistance with removal and relocation costs.
• Guarantee of employment in Scandinavia.
• During the intensive course we will also help you with:
- finding an apartment and school or kindergarten
- medical authorization
- Swedish/Norwegian residency
- organization of transport…